*EVENT REPORT* Beauty Class with The Body Shop

08.24 Unknown 0 Comments

Dear Readers,

This time I wanna share about my first experience of attending a beauty class. Well, I never go to a beauty class before. Because every time I wanna go, something happened. For example, I have bought a ticket for a makeup class, but suddenly my parents made a plan to go to my brother or sister's place. Or my nephews came over for several days and I have to be their nanny. So this time is officially my first beauty and makeup class that I attended. 

Few days ago when me and Ryo came to TBS store, the shop assistant offer me wether I want to join their beauty class or not. I said yes without thinking too much. Their beauty class are for free. Yay! Actually that was my third offers. The first and second indeed I can't attend at the end. But yes, the third finally I can make it real. I asked my mom's permission and I got it. Several days later, I read my group LINE and I found that one of the member offered the others to join the TBS beauty class. Whispered to myself that I have not to be alone there, I got some friends with me. 5 persons including me will be attending the class. Sounds good and really fun.

Count the days and finally Monday. Really excited about it. I came little bit late because I have to wait the bus quite long. Yes I do ride the public transportation. It because I can't drive a motorcycle or a car. Ha! Came to the TBS store and several people has come. Met 2 of my friends too. Shortly after, one friend came after me. The shop assistant offered me to become a model but I refused it. Just because I want to learn, to to become a model. Maybe next beauty class I will able to be a model. Ha! 

TBS team has already prepared all the things we need. Like the skincare products, makeup, tools, mirror, bandana, and chest cover. Even they gave us snacks too. They also provide some brochures about their various skincare line. What I love about TBS product is they are safe to use for a pregnant woman, and they're animal testing free. Me personaly use some of their products like BB cream, tea tree oil, lipstick, and more. 





Finally the even has been started. First, they gave us lots of information about skin types, their skincare types, and skincare steps. Skincare steps as you know, it begin with cleanser --> toner --> pre serum --> serum --> eye cream --> moisturizer for daily. For weekly treatment we should take the exfoliator and the mask at least twice a week. TBS team taught us how to do the skincare treatment. How to cleanse, how massage your face, how to apply serum, eye cream, and moisturizer, and dab dab finish. Ha! 


After some steps of daily skincare, we moved to practice the makeup demo. Start with apply the base (just like a pore perfector) --> BB cream (because it's lighter than foundation) --> loose powder --> eyeshadow base --> eyeshadow --> eyeliner --> mascara --> eyebrow --> contour and highlight (if we need to) --> blush on --> lip liner --> lipstick --> set the makeup with compact powder. Yeah lot of things to do. I can not do the whole makeup routine yet. First, I very rarely wearing eyeshadow on my daily makeup. I don't know how to wearing it. I feel like lil bit awkward to see my eyes in eyeshadow. Kind of eyeshadow is not fit in my eyes. I don't know why, maybe because I have very small eyelids. Me very envy with Ryo's eyes, it's deep, have big eyelids, and it must be very pretty to put the eyeshadow on it. Ha! Second, I can't do the eyebrows done perfectly like the shop assistant did to me. She gave me the great eyebrows game. And I do amaze with it. Really want to make the perfect eyebrows every time I do makeup. Will need so much effort to try and doing trial and error.


Well unfotunatelly I didn't take my before the class photo. Forgot to take. I only took the after class. Also took some selfie with my friends. We really had so much fun! Can't wait for another meet up with them. Oh, and I pardon about my not so good photos, it was taken only with my phone. Ha! Maybe I need to purchase a good camera. Well, let's see later.

xoxo,

DILA

0 komentar: