It's Not an Ordinary Day

07.20 Unknown 1 Comments

Hi Readers,

You know, me with Ryo is in a Long Distance Relationship for about 6 months and still counting. We live in different city because he have to work there. And for 6 months we can't see each other in person. But yesterday on April 2nd, Ryo came home. YAY! Finally I can see him. Me with his family picked him up in the airport. I was so happy to see him. I miss him soooo much. Half of the year not see him, you know how it feels. But he have to go to Jogjakarta with his family from Friday until Sunday for family things. It was okay, because me and Ryo gonna spend our Monday from day to night only just two of us.

On Monday, we met at a bank. Ryo had a problem with his card so he had to fix it before he went back to Jakarta. He have me to accompany him. And it's my pleasure. Right after that, we went to the clothes factory outlet to search some goodies. Ryo want to buy new beanie hat. Because his hat was lost at his aunty's house and he is really really upset about it. The beanie is our first stuff that we bought together as a couple stuff. And the memories is too much with it. That's why he really regret and sad. The last time we went to the store, we saw lots of beanie. I was asking him to buy one that time, but he refused it. But yesterday when we went there, we saw no beanie at all. Most of the hat is snapback. He didn't fit in the snapback at all in my opinion. Okay, we found no beanie, we moved at the clothes. Well, found no shirt, or blouse, or anything good. Me either, found no top or cute dress at all. 

Went somewhere else, we went to the Mall for search some good stuff. Strolling at some stores, found nothing. There were some of good stuff but overpriced. Big no to buy. Ha! I only bought my tea tree oil at Body Shop counter because mine was run out and I still have a pimple on my forehead. Hahahhaaa, you know, I've been struggling much with acne problem. I will write a post about it later. Walking a lot made us tired, then we chilled out at the food court to have some drinks and snacks. Took couple of selfie of us. Psst, it's our monthly anniversary too. We are about 3 years and 10 months. So happy!!




Forgive Ryo's unhappy face. Because he was uncomfortable to took a picture of him in public area. It's okay, he's not a selfie lover like me. Ha! Girl's problem.

We went for a late lunch after that. Went and try a cafe named Basilia. Ryo wanna go there because he ever watched a tv show that reviewing that cafe. I will write a review about the cafe later. Stay catch up with us! We went home after chilling up, chit chat, laughing, and snapping photos. He drove me home, met my parents, and then he went his home. Fyuhh, such a happy day I could meet him in person. Can't wait to meet him again!!

XOXO,

Dila

1 komentar: