The Glittery World of Me

07.04 Unknown 0 Comments

Dear Readers,

This is my turn to make an introduction about myself. I am Fadlilatunnisa, an Aquarius, 25 yo. People call me Dila. I have the same age with Ryo, because we born in the same year, also same month but he came first. Actually I was born in Solo, a beautiful heritage city in Java. But my letter made in different city. Ha! I live in Semarang now, and I used to live in Solo for 6 years. Have finished my university level, and now I run my own in-growing business. 

Well, now let's talking about my favourites. First, music. I love Jonas Brother. Hahahahaa.. Sadly they didn't exist anymore and choose to be solo player. I had a big crush on Joe. God, he's soooo hot. Ryo always deny when I start to talk about Joe to him. He's more like the most annoying person when he started to say that I love the guy man. Oh baby, believe me he isn't. 
Source : Joe's Instagram
Second, fashion. I love fashion and anything about it. But I don't follow the trend too much. I have my own style. I love layering clothes, sweet dresses, simply outfit, and sometimes I do edgy too. I don't shop the expensive clothes except they are on discount price, and I rather shop at Flea Market. For me, flea market is like a heaven. I could find great clothes in great condition with cheap price. Sometimes I can get branded clothes. Even Ryo ever got Levi's and uniqlo pants in very low prices. Also I ever got brand new uniqlo cardigan. But you guys have to be very careful if you want to buy clothes from flea market. You have to wash them very very deep clean to get away the dirts, smells, and anything unwanted. 

Third, food. What I love the most is doughnut. I don't know why, but I think I have a special connection with doughnut. Ha! Even you can bribe me with a box of doughnut. Hahahaha... Don't get me wrong, but the are soo good. I love the sweet one, but I don't like doughnut from Dunkin. They are too sweet. Too much sweet glazing and topping. 

Enough about my favourites. Let's talk about my family. I have a brother and a sister, and the have married. And I'm the last one who haven't. Having one niece and two nephews. They such an adorable. I love them. Can't wait more to have my own baby. Haha! Here's a picture of me with my lovely nephew. He's naughty but smart. Very talkative instead. He's sweet too. I love him.

Well, I got no word anymore to write about my glittery world. It's not the all yet, but it's completely enough to describe about my glittery world. See you soon on my next posts. Lots of post I'm gonna write. Do wait for it. ^^,

Love, XOXO

Dila

0 komentar: