*EVENT REPORT* Kompakers Semarang 3rd Meet-up

08.59 Unknown 0 Comments

Dear Readers,

Here I'm gonna reporting an event that I attended. YES, today I went to my community gathering. For your information, I am a member of #kompakersemarang which is a part of #uploadkompakan. Upload Kompakan is an Instagram based photography community for Indonesian. Eventhough several of the members are live in different country, but they are still Indonesian. Upload Kompakan has some Kompakers maybe in every city or region. And it has thousand followers on Instagram. Because here and now I stay in Semarang, that's why I become a part of Kompakers Semarang.

Today was #kompakersemarang 3rd meet-up. The first one unfortunatelly I didn't attend it just because I was too late to know it. The second one I came in, located at La Dolce Vita Cafe. Here the third is located at 7 Degrees Cafe. I will review the cafe after this post. 

Meet-up was going crazy. We had a beauty class by one of the member, we had a newspaper journalist covered up our event, we had some giveaways, and not to forget we took so much photos. Laughing, eating, chatting, snapping photos, selfie, wefie, and lots of fun. It was pretty happy day. 




Here's some of our photos, with BLUE outfit and flowercrown as our dresscode. 










Thank you #kompakersemarang for this wonderful day. Can't wait to attend the fourth meet-up.

xoxo,

DILA

0 komentar: